Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Peter Healey

Austin-Healey MK1 Frogeye Sprite

Interesting, low mileage (62,000) car. Originally supplied by the Donald Healey Motor Company in Warwick in 1960. Sold by my father (Bic Healey) to its first owner, and still with its original Warwick registration (5038 NX). Heritage Certificate, and extensive history file and photos from its previous owners, including MOT Certificates back to 1973. Two previous owners in last 40 years.

White, with red interior, original 948cc engine, and on wire wheels with disc brakes (fitted by last owner). MOT to July 2016.

I bought the car from storage and ‘off the road’ in 2013, with its drive-train removed. I have refitted these, and carried out general refurbishment, including the following major new items…… wiring loom, fuel tank, ‘Sebring’ master cylinder/pedal box, clutch, battery, dynamo, engine head gasket, vacuum advance retard, voltage regulator, ignition leads, carburettor jets, needles, and float chamber, heater casing and ducting, sidescreen rubbers, and many other smaller parts and consumables.

Offers over £14,000.

Call Peter Healey on 01225 445775, or 07968767282.

Images of the car

Warwick

Is the Sprite still for sale, please?

The images on the Healey Drivers club site did not load.

If for sale and you have some images, please can you send tham?

Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘1960 Austin Healey MK1 Sprite for sale’ is closed to new replies.